Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Damn it feels good...


...to be a gangster.

So last night, I taught myself how to tie a Windsor knot.

As part of the up-and-coming bourgeoisie, I realized I better start acting the part.

Not really. I'm almost certain I've determined my costume; now I just need to prepare. That involves being able to tie my own ties, dammit. So, I looked up some instructional "how to" videos.

I'm not a dude, but this shit was tough. Even after YouTube videos, and about three websites with different illustrations, I had trouble figuring it out.

Then, I realized I'm left-handed... and everything I try to do should be opposite.

I'm pretty sure it'll take me about 30 seconds now, with assistance from a diagram.

Soon it'll be cake.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had to learn when I was like 7. I only know one style and I have to re-do it like 4 times minimum every time to adjust for length. Good luck!

Unknown said...

I've got a book with good illustrations; it's in German, but it's got pictures - you could have used that. That whole "Noteworthy stuff from A to Z" one.

Also, this website is evil, it knows my name already. THE GOVERNMENTS IS AFTER ME.