Monday, January 12, 2009

Music week

This week, I'm focusing on something near and dear to me: music. Everything thing I do revolves in some way around the music I listen to, and I thought I'd let you guys in on the secret. I'm by no means musically inclined. The extent of my musical talent involves playing the violin in high school and singing alone in my car. Loud. I appreciate all genres (yeah, even country), and hope to introduce a few of you to some new songs.

There are five categories each including 10 songs, in no particular order. Some you might dispute, others may disgust you. Some, you'll just say, "oh, yeah" and agree.

I'm hoping I can figure out how to add these lists to last.fm, so I can share them with everyone. Either way, if you're genuinely interested in hearing any or all of the songs, I'll do my best to get them to you.

If anything, check out MySpace music. Over the last year, artists have been utilizing the site to offer more of their songs -- most of the time in their entirety. You might be able to find a few on there.

Without further ado, I present to you my personal soundtracks.

2 comments:

BLaZE said...

If someone really wants to hear a song you talk about they should search google and add "imeem" to the search. It's some site that holds streams of practically every song. ever.

BLaZE said...

disregard that. I see now that you did a good job with youtube.